Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Video reference

Annette,

Can you “rip off a copy” of the video you referred to in your email. The grant requires that works be cited with references both in the body of the narrative and as part of a references page. Since that one is houses at a University library I can review it and find a good reference to use for the DEL grant. Also, I took the liberty of forwarding your email to Joel Parker, a member of Mooretown Rancheria. He posted it to his blog. You can access the blog and post things, if you’d like.

I really need your help, whenever you can get here. I am doing a LOT of research just to find years, dates, etc. You might have access or personal knowledge for things I do not.

Julie McIntosh, Tribal Administrator
Mooretown Rancheria

No comments:

Language Bibliography